The Spring 2022 Magazine is filled with great content celebrating clay and glass artists across Ontario. Please click here to read more.
All of the people featured in FUSION Magazine are active FUSION members.
We invite you to share the magazine, be featured and to join FUSION!
IN THIS ISSUE:
- FUSION’s Annual Conference with Julie Moon and Joon Jee Kim
- Breakthrough PLUS Exhibition
- FUSION’s NEW Awards and Scholarships Program
- MAKER PROFILE: Kathy Kranias by Amy Bell
- GUILD PROFILE: Kawartha Potters Guild by Heather Brooks
- STUDIO SPOTLIGHT: Playing with Fire and Glass Artist Minna Koistinen
- FUSION TRAVELS: Frantic Farms in Warkworth, Ontario with Monica Johnston and Paulus Tjiang
- VOLUNTEER SPOTLIGHT: Barb Banfield by Silvana Michetti
- BUSINESS TIPS: Instagram 101 by Andrew Duff
- EMERGING MAKER: CLAY SPOTLIGHT: Lisa Gwen Robbins
- EMERGING MAKER: GLASS SPOTLIGHT: Paul van den Bijgaart
- CREATIVE DIRECTIONS WORKSHOP: Atmospheric Firing Workshop Series with Dan Hill in partnership with Deep River Potters' Guild
- FACES OF FUSION: Over 40 FUSION members have been featured to date
- TIPS, TRICKS AND HACKS